We understand that there are other great dental offices in our area. However, Relax Dental is committed to your and your family’s smiles for the long term. For over 20 years, our High Point location has served that area’s smile care needs. With another location in Burlington, we are even better equipped to handle your smile care. Here are a few benefits of making us your family dental center in Guilford County:
- You’ll have your choice of three types of relaxing sedation to take the edge off your anxiety.
- You can schedule easily, as our High Point location offers extended hours with 7:00 a.m. appointments available.
- You’ll have access to comforting amenities like complimentary beverages, TVs, and headphones.
- You’ll receive precise results with advanced technology like digital X-rays, a 3-D CT scanner, and CEREC-made crowns.
- Your treatment will be compassionate and judgment-free. We want to help you, not make you feel bad about your smile.
If you’re ready for a better level of smile care, call Relax Dental today at either of our two locations: 336-444-6608 (High Point) or 336-347-4195 (Burlington). Both locations are easy to find and are near businesses and establishments you may already frequent.
Place Your Smile in Our Expert Hands
Between our two locations, we have six dentists who have gone through extensive education and training to provide you with the smile care you deserve. Your smile couldn’t be in better hands, as each of our dentists is committed to excellent patient care to help you enjoy your best smile yet. They will listen to your smile goals, as well as your concerns, then present treatment options that line up with what you want. Our staff members are equally as dedicated, and will provide you with compassionate care at every visit.
If you’re nervous about coming to the dentist, you’re not alone; many people are in the same situation. That’s why we offer you several sedation options to eliminate your anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation – Breathe in laughing gas and in moments you’ll feel light and slightly euphoric.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take an FDA-approved pill before your appointment for a complete feeling of relaxation.
- IV Sedation – We’ll put you in a sleep-like state, and you won’t remember anything about your procedure afterward.
Make us your new family dental center in Guilford County and you and your loved ones will receive top-tier smile care. Call Relax Dental today at one of our two convenient locations: 336-444-6608 (High Point) or 336-347-4195 (Burlington).