At Relax Dental in Burlington, your needs come first. Everything we do is for you, to ensure that you have the best dental experience possible every time you visit us. From our complimentary beverages to our advanced technology like digital X-rays, our goal is to help you enjoy the time you spend in our office and help you achieve the smile you want. As our patient, here are some of the things you’ll appreciate about our practice:
- Our dentists place a high priority on continuing education so they can stay current on the latest practices and procedures.
- You’ll relax in the dental chair with one of our three forms of soothing sedation. We’ll help you decide which one is right for you.
- You’ll always feel welcomed here. We maintain a non-judgmental environment where you won’t need to worry about being scolded for the condition of your teeth.
- We’ll make sure you feel at home with TVs and headphones for pleasant diversions while we work on your smile.
Come pay us a visit soon to discover what Relax Dental is all about. Call us at 336-347-4195 to schedule an appointment.
We Offer Services for Every Member of Your Family
We love taking care of families at Relax Dental. No matter what type of dental care your family needs, chances are you’ll find it here. Below are some dental services we provide:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Put some zing in your smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and much more.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair your smile with crowns, bridges, dentures, and root canal treatment.
- Dental Implants – These prosthetic tooth roots make it possible to replace missing teeth, restoring your smile and your bite.
- General Dentistry – Services include cleanings and exams, gum disease treatment, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – We offer the innovative Invisalign method that offers quick, comfortable, and discreet treatment.
- Emergency Dentistry – Same-day appointments are available to give you the fast help you need to save your smile.
- Oral Surgery – We help you avoid the specialist with procedures like tooth removal, bone grafts, gum grafts, and more.
- TMJ Treatment – We will fit you with a TMJ appliance to relieve your jaw pain or explore other treatment options if needed.
Pay a visit soon to Relax Dental in Burlington for outstanding dental care. Call us today at 336-347-4195 to schedule an appointment.