Your gums are important, but that doesn’t mean you want everyone to notice them when you smile. If you’d rather show your beautiful white teeth instead of pink gum tissue when you grin, we can help with gum reshaping in Burlington. This treatment will:
- Balance out your tooth-to-gum ratio
- Improve your appearance
- Boost your self-esteem
- Prepare your teeth for veneers or crowns
- Give you confidence to show your teeth when you smile
Love smiling again by calling 336-347-4195 for an appointment.
Reveal a Beautiful Smile By Modifying Your Gumline
A “gummy smile” is when you show more than three or four millimeters of your gumline. It may not sound like much, but it makes a big difference when you want your smile to leave a better impression on others.
Luckily, we can reshape your gums to reveal more of your teeth. Your dentist will gently move back your gumline so your teeth appear longer. It’s also commonly done to make room for veneers or crowns too.
We use a needle-free anesthetic so you shouldn’t feel any discomfort. However, you can also choose from three kinds of sedation: laughing gas, oral sedation, or IV sedation.
Choose Other Cosmetic Procedures to Beautify Your Teeth
Many of our patients love pairing this treatment with other cosmetic services to get a whole new look. You may consider:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with our in-office or at-home whitening treatments.
- Invisalign – With these clear aligners, you can straighten your teeth in about 12 to 18 months.
- Tooth Contouring – Get rid of jagged or rough edges with a procedure that will smooth out your teeth.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells will give your teeth the look of perfection. They should last for a decade or longer.
We’d love to work with you on giving you the smile you’ve always wanted! Get started with gum reshaping in Burlington. Call 336-347-4195 for an appointment.