We love taking care of families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience helping our patients create and maintain healthy smiles.
In addition, our comfort amenities and patient-friendly technology can make appointments easier if you or a relative are afraid about your dental care. Young or old, regardless of what your family needs as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Relax Dental. We offer a range of first-class dental services, all of which can be tailored to your private needs. These solutions include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in leading shape with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, bad breath treatment, and support for chronic dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants – These synthetic teeth roots provide you back your teeth and aid preserve your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can remake your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We offer many types of type of dentures and will help you pick the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our surgery can help restore your oral health and avoid more issues.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy – Say farewell to a sore, aching jaw with support from a tailor-made oral appliance. It will also help get rid of destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Elon, NC who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Relax Dental at 336-347-4195 or contact us online to set up an appointment.