We enjoy caring for families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your liked ones’ smiles to us, since we have several years of experience helping our patients attain and maintain healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a relative are afraid about your dental care, our comfort amenities and patient-friendly technology can make appointments easier. Young or old, regardless of what your relatives requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Relax Dental. We offer a variety of wonderful oral solutions, all of which will be tailored to your personal requirements. These solutions include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in ideal condition with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath remedies, and support for chronic dry mouth.
- Teeth Implants – These synthetic tooth roots provide you back your teeth and help preserve your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a few lost teeth. We offer multiple type of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our solutions can help restore your dental health and avoid more problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and clear aligners.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and assist you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say farewell to an uncomfortable, aching jaw with support from a customized dental night guard. It will also eliminate unhealthy teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Glen Raven, NC who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Relax Dental at 336-347-4195 or contact us online to set up an appointment.