Whether you play sports or grind your teeth, you risk a lot of damage to your mouth without the right type of protective gear. In fact roughly 13 to 39 percent of dental injuries are sports related! Our mouthguards in Burlington will help protect your teeth far better than anything you’d buy in the store. As a result, you can:
- Avoid the costs of restorative work
- Enjoy a custom fit so you can speak and breath with ease
- Wear a device that is durable and long-lasting
- Play sports without fear of injury
- Wake up refreshed instead of in pain from teeth grinding
Call 336-347-4195 today for an appointment. You can see us as early as 8 a.m.!
Our Custom-Fit Mouthguards Help You Avoid Dental Damage
Many people assume that the boil-and-bite mouthguards sold in stores do just as good of a job as custom made mouthguards. They couldn’t be further from the truth! Because yours is specifically designed for you, it fits better and is much more comfortable to wear. Plus store-bought ones typically don’t last as long.
We offer two types of mouthguards, depending on your needs, including:
- Athletic Mouthguard – Even if you don’t play high contact sports, an athletic mouthguard can help you avoid injuries to the mouth by protecting your lips, cheeks, teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Night Guard – If you grind your teeth at night, a night guard will provide a barrier between your teeth to prevent cracked, chipped, or flattened teeth. It’ll also help you if you have TMJ disorder too.
Don’t risk damaging your best feature! We’ve seen many patients face dental emergencies that could have been prevented if they had protected their smile.
Whether you play sports or grind your teeth, our mouthguards in Burlington will give you the protection you need. Call today at 336-347-4195 for an appointment.