Get Your Dream Smile Conveniently With Invisalign in Burlington
People perceive adults with straight teeth as almost 60% more likely to be wealthy and successful. Source.
No matter how old you are, it’s never too late to straighten crooked teeth! Adults and teens alike love Burlington Invisalign because it’s a fantastic alternative to traditional metal braces. Your dentists at Relax Dental have extensive experience in using the Invisalign technique, so you can trust your smile to their expertise. With our Invisalign treatment, you can:
- Feel proud to show off your smile wherever you go
- Enjoy more confidence to speak up in social interactions
- Stop hiding your smile behind your hand or practicing the “closed-lip” smile
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
With Invisalign orthodontics, you could have a brand-new smile by this time next year! Get started today by calling Relax Dental at 336-347-4195 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. We’re conveniently located on Delaney Drive, near Marvin B. Smith Elementary School.
Clear Aligners Will Have You Loving Your Smile
Imagine walking past a mirror, smiling, and seeing beautiful rows of perfectly straight teeth. That doesn’t have to be just a dream, as Invisalign aligners can give you that new smile in less time than metal braces. Many of our patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months, although some take longer and some shorter. We encourage you to come in to talk to us about this innovative treatment so you can find out all the details and get started on your new smile.Besides quick results, Invisalign offers you several other great benefits:
- Your treatment will use clear plastic aligners that are free of metal. There won’t be any sharp, pointy edges to irritate the inside of your mouth.
- Unlike metal braces, you can pop out your aligners at any time for eating, brushing, or special occasions. Just be sure to put them back in when you’re done and wear them for at least 22 hours a day during your treatment.
- Invisalign aligners are made from transparent material, so they are difficult to see. Others may not even notice them unless you point them out.
You’ll progress through a series of aligners over the course of your treatment, wearing each set for about two weeks before moving to the next set in the series. You’ll come into the office for a progress check about every six weeks where we’ll give you your next sets of aligners. When you reach the end of your aligners, you’ll have your beautiful new smile!To find out more about Burlington Invisalign, call Relax Dental today at 336-347-4195 to schedule a consultation. You can also .