It’s natural to be nervous about your dental visits, as surveys show that most people have at least some anxiety about dental work. At Relax Dental, we specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Burlington, no matter how nervous you get at the dentist. Our experienced dentists and compassionate team members will treat you with kid gloves, providing you gentle dental care that will help you:
- Maintain peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Enjoy a beautiful smile you’ll proudly show off
Get the dental care you deserve by calling Relax Dental today at 336-347-4195. Our name says it all! You’ll find our friendly office located on Delaney Drive, not far from Marvin B. Smith Elementary School.
Relax & Enjoy Your Dental Care From Our Expert Team
We love it when our patients tell us that their treatment didn’t hurt a bit, or that it was the best dental experience they’ve ever had. Your comfort comes first for us, and we’ll do all we can to make sure you have a pleasant dental visit each and every time you’re here. We’ll listen carefully to your concerns and needs so we can tailor your care to your expectations.
Even with the gentle care our team provides, many patients still need sedation to help them relax. You’ll find three methods of sedation at our practice, all designed to help alleviate your dental worries:
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild laughing gas will relax your entire body immediately after breathing it in.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We’ll prescribe a small pill for you to take before your appointment.
- IV Sedation – You’ll lie back comfortably in a sleep-like state and won’t remember anything about your visit.
We also have several comforting amenities that will take the edge off your anxiety:
- Complimentary beverages for your enjoyment
- TVs so you can watch a favorite program while we work
- Headphones so the music can melt your cares away
Don’t stress about your dental work! Visit the team that focuses on relieving dental anxiety in Burlington. Call Relax Dental today at 336-347-4195 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.