Damaged, worn, and missing teeth can lower your quality of life in many ways. Not only is eating more difficult, but you may also be less inclined to show others a full and genuine smile due to the condition of your teeth. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, thanks to your Burlington restorative dentist at Relax Dental. Our treatment can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out and trying new restaurants
- Eliminate oral pain so you feel better
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Look younger and more robust
- Boost your self-esteem
You deserve to have a full set of functional and beautiful teeth. Call Relax Dental today at 336-347-4195 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find our office on Delaney Drive, not far from the Holly Hill Mall and Business Center.
Enjoy Having a Healthy Smile
At Relax Dental, our mission is to give each patient their best smile. Whatever condition your smile is in, we have options to improve it and help you enjoy your life more. We’ll work hand in hand with you, explaining your treatment options and answering your questions to your satisfaction. You’ll receive personalized service, and you’ll never feel rushed through our office.
Plus, if you’re like many people and you get nervous at the dentist’s office, you’ll be happy to know we offer three levels of relaxing sedation – inhaled sedation using laughing gas, oral conscious sedation in pill form, and IV sedation that will put you in a “twilight” state.
As one of our patients, you’ll have access to a variety of restorative dentistry treatments, including:
- Tooth Fillings – We can use either a tooth-colored composite filling that will blend in naturally with your smile or a silver amalgam filling. Either one will repair dental damage and restore your tooth’s function.
- Dental Crowns – Our office features a CEREC system that can make your new crown right here. You won’t have to wait for a lab to make your crown and ship it to us because we can make it the same day.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will span the gap left behind by missing teeth. It will restore your smile and your bite, and others will never know you’ve had teeth replaced.
- Dentures – You’ll have several types of dentures to choose from to complete your smile. We offer conventional full and partial dentures, as well as implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace any number of missing teeth with these artificial teeth roots. We’ll place implants in your jawbone, then secure replacement teeth to them to restore your smile and bite.
- Root Canal Treatment – Contrary to what many people believe, a root canal will actually help you feel better, not cause you more pain. Plus, we can usually save your damaged tooth from extraction with this treatment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will develop a plan to replace all your teeth, using dental implants, dentures, or a combination of both.
Don’t go through life with a damaged smile! Call your restorative dentist at Relax Dental today at 336-347-4195 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.