Gum Reshaping / Gummy Smile Treatment
Reveal a Toothy Smile With Gum Reshaping in High Point
The last thing you want people to notice is a heavy gum line when you smile. You’d rather they see your beautiful teeth! Our gum reshaping in High Point helps you achieve a more attractive tooth-to-gum ratio. With this cosmetic treatment solution, you can:
- Get rid of your gummy smile
- Enhance your appearance
- Experience a boost in confidence
- Prepare your teeth for crowns or veneers
- Feel good about how you look
Get started by scheduling an appointment.
Reshape Your Gumline With a Simple Procedure
When you show more than three or four millimeters of gumline, it means you have what’s called a “gummy smile.” While there’s nothing wrong with showing too much of your gums, it can often diminish your smile’s beauty. Fortunately, we can modify your gumline so your teeth are more noticeable.
During the procedure, your dentist will gently reposition your gumline to a more aesthetically appealing position. It’s also often done to expose more dental surfaces before getting crowns or veneers. We’ll use a needle-free anesthetic to numb the area. However, you can also choose dental sedation if you’re nervous or worried about discomfort.
Achieve a New Look by Making Over Your Smile
After your procedure is done, you may want to pair it with another cosmetic procedure to enjoy a brand-new smile. Some of our other cosmetic options include:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten your crooked teeth with a series of practically invisible clear aligners. You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next ones. It’ll take roughly 12 to 18 months to complete treatment.
- Teeth Contouring – In addition to reshaping your gum line, you can reshape your teeth too. We’ll eliminate jagged or rough edges for a more attractive smile.
- Dental Veneers – Beautify your teeth with an option that blends in with your smile and lasts for at least a decade.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer two ways for you to whiten your teeth – at home or in our office. Both options give you more professional results than anything from the store.
Start your journey to a more beautiful smile with gum reshaping in High Point. Schedule an appointment today.