It’s important to find the right dentist for your family. To help you make a good decision about your dental care, we’d like to tell a little about our practice. Relax Dental in High Point has been providing first-class dental care for over 20 years. Here are some of the reasons our loyal patients keep coming back to us for their smile care:
- Our office exudes a welcoming, nonjudgmental atmosphere that feels more like someone’s home than a dental office.
- Our team members are courteous and will do all they can to ensure your visit goes well.
- We offer early hours so you can schedule your dental appointments before school or work.
- We provide three levels of sedation that will help you relax in the dental chair.
Come see us soon to meet our dentists and staff and give your smile the care it needs. Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our friendly office on Highway 68 (Eastchester Drive), not far from South University-High Point and the Blue Heron Event Venue.
We Offer a Gentle Touch for Every Smile
Patients love our office because of its welcoming environment. There’s never any judgment here – only high-quality dental care designed to bring out your best smile, no matter what shape it’s in. We’ve seen every type of problem out there over our years of serving the High Point area, so you can feel good about placing your smile in our capable hands. We won’t shame you or embarrass you about the condition of your teeth. We’ll make sure you feel welcomed and at home here.
To help you relax, we offer three types of dental sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Safe and gentle laughing gas will give you a sense of euphoria from head to toe.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Just take a small pill before your appointment, and you’ll be in a completely relaxed state in a few minutes.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest level of sedation puts you in a “twilight” state, so you won’t remember anything about your visit.
Plus, you can enjoy comforting amenities during your visit, including complimentary beverages, TVs, and headphones. If there’s something you need to feel comfortable, just let us know, and we’ll do our best to help. Your comfort is one of our highest priorities.
Come see what Relax Dental in High Point is all about. Call us today at 336-444-6608 for an appointment.