Unfortunately, not everyone has a naturally beautiful smile. In fact, a large percentage of people who have a perfectly white and gorgeous grin have benefitted from cosmetic dentistry. The good news is that the same treatments are available to you at your cosmetic dentist in High Point. Over the years, our team at Relax Dental has helped numerous patients improve their smiles, and we can help you as well. With our cosmetic treatment, you can:
- Smile confidently in all your social gatherings
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Increase your self-esteem
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make better first impressions
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Get second looks from acquaintances
Achieve the smile you deserve! Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule a consultation to find out what we can do for you. Our office is conveniently located near South University-High Point and not far from the Palladium Shopping Center.
Cosmetic Dentistry Will Unlock Your Dream Smile
Our team of cosmetic dentists has the experience and know-how to create the smile you’ve been longing for. During your consultation, we’ll listen carefully to you wants and needs and help you design a treatment plan to help you attain them. Depending on your circumstances, we have many cosmetic dentistry treatments to use, including:
- Dental Veneers – We can bond thin shells of durable porcelain or ceramic to the front of unattractive teeth to conceal many types of smile flaws. Usually just two visits are needed to complete your treatment.
- Teeth Whitening – You can whiten your teeth either in our office for the fastest and most dramatic results or choose to whiten them at home more gradually. Either option will give you great results and a whiter, brighter smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will sculpt tooth-colored composite resin on your teeth to cover up cracks, chips, stains, small gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. The process is simple and painless.
- Teeth Contouring – If your smile line is uneven, we can gently remove a small amount of tooth enamel to even it out and give you a more attractive smile.
- Crown Lengthening – By removing a small bit of gum tissue, your dentist can make short teeth appear longer and more attractive. This procedure can also prepare teeth for other treatments like veneers or dental crowns.
- Gum Reshaping – Say goodbye to your “gummy smile” and hello to a beautiful grin. This treatment will balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio so that more of your pearly whites show when you smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – A gum graft places gum tissue in areas where your own gums have receded around your teeth roots. Soon, your gums will look and feel healthier, and you’ll have a more attractive smile.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Straighten crooked teeth in as few as 12 months using clear plastic teeth aligners. This metal-free technique has helped millions of adults and teens enjoy even rows of beautiful teeth.
- Smile Makeover – We’ll sit down with you to design the perfect treatment plan that combines two or more of our cosmetic treatments. You can even see a wax model of your new smile before you begin treatment.
Your dream smile is waiting for you at your cosmetic dentist in High Point. Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to get started on your new look. You can also request an appointment.