You can’t put a price on confidence. When your smile is less than it could be, it impacts how you see yourself and how others see you too. We love seeing patients walk out of our office with a transformed appearance and years of low self-esteem lifted off their shoulders. We can do the same for you! A smile makeover in High Point will:
- Improve the beauty of your best feature
- Disguise dental flaws with our many options
- Allow you to smile in photos without hesitation
- Change how you feel in social situations
We’d love to work with you on crafting your dream smile! Call today at 336-444-6608 for an appointment.
Invest in Yourself by Making Over Your Smile
It’s an unfortunate truth that people tend to judge you for having damaged or flawed teeth. In fact, 99 percent of adults believe a beautiful smile is an important social asset and 74 percent believe an unattractive smile hurts your career chances.
With our smile makeover treatment, you can choose from several cosmetic treatments to improve your smile’s appearance. Depending on your goals, we may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – This simple but effective treatment solution gets rid of stains that have built up over the years. Choose in-office whitening or at-home treatment for your convenience.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells cover your teeth to brighten your smile and hide imperfections. They can last for at least a decade, if not longer, with proper care and attention.
- Invisalign – These clear aligners can fix most alignment issues. They will give you straight teeth in about 12 to 18 months rather than taking several years like braces can.
- Tooth Bonding – If you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative to veneers, tooth bonding is a wonderful solution. A composite resin is applied to the front of your teeth and hardened to give them a beautiful appearance.
- Gum Reshaping Treatment – If your smile shows too much of your gumline or we need to prepare you for veneers or crowns, we can gently modify your gums to reveal more of your teeth.
- Tooth Contouring – We’ll reshape uneven or misshapen teeth to give you an even smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you have receding gums, we can restore your gumline with a grafting procedure.
There’s no reason to feel nervous about any treatments. We offer three forms of sedation to help you relax, depending on the level of comfort you desire. You can also watch television or listen to music during your procedure.
Your new smile is waiting for you! Call 336-444-6608 for a smile makeover in High Point. See us as early as 7 a.m.