Many of our patients first came to us because they were missing teeth. We worked hand in hand with them to help them rebuild their smile, often using High Point dental implants. Our dentists at Relax Dental are consummate professionals when it comes to replacing teeth with implants, so your smile will be in good hands with them. Teeth implants offer you many benefits, including:
- Implants’ appearance and functionality is so similar to that of your natural teeth, you may forget you even have them. All you have to do is brush and floss like you normally would and your teeth should hold up for years.
- Because teeth implants are embedded in your jaw, you don’t have to worry about your teeth shifting or moving in your mouth, which can sometimes happen with dentures. You’ll never need messy adhesives or suction to keep your teeth in place.
- Getting implants won’t affect your surrounding teeth. We won’t have to modify your adjacent teeth like we do for a traditional fixed bridge.
- Implants stimulate your jawbone much like your natural teeth do. You will retain more bone density than with dentures, and you won’t have to worry about changes to your facial structure.
To find out all that teeth implants can do for you, call the team at Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608. If you’re nervous about getting implants, be sure to ask our staff about our three soothing sedation options. Our office is conveniently located near South University-High Point and the Palladium Shopping Center.
Implants Will Give You Something to Smile About
Although dental implants have been around for centuries in one form or another, modern dental implants as we know them have taken off in popularity in the last five or six decades. Today’s dental implants are usually made from titanium, as this metal meshes easily with the jawbone to form a sturdy base for replacement teeth. New bone material will actually grow around the implant, fusing the two into one solid foundation.
Implants provide us with many options when it comes to replacing missing teeth. To plan your implant procedure, we’ll use a 3-D CBCT scanner for up-close views of your teeth, roots, bones, and nerves. Then, a computer-guided placement procedure will ensure that your new implants go exactly where they need to be.
Your circumstances will largely determine the type of implant restoration we perform, but your options could include:
- Implant-Crown Combination – For a single missing tooth, one implant topped with a crown will restore the tooth beautifully.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge uses at least two implants for anchoring, with one or more artificial teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A snap-and-ball system will keep your dentures from slipping or popping out of your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures transfer the forces of biting and chewing directly to your jawbone for superior comfort.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Your dentist can secure a complete arch of teeth using just four precisely placed implants.
- All-on-6 Dental Implants – This procedure is similar to All-on-4 except that six implants are used for more stability.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll follow a comprehensive plan to restore all your teeth.
Don’t wait any longer to get your smile back! Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to find out more about dental implants in High Point. You can also request an appointment.