We like looking after families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the importance of quality family dentistry. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, our comfort options and patient-friendly technology are great if you or a relative are nervous about your dental visits. Young or old, whatever your family needs as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Relax Dental. We offer a series of fantastic oral treatments, all of which can be customized tailored to your private requirements. These solutions consist of:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, bad breath solutions, and assistance for constant dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots give you back your grin and aid preserve your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can reconstruct your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We supply various sort of dentures and will help you select the ones most effective for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our surgery can assist restore your dental health and prevent more issues.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial restoration treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say so long to an uncomfortable, hurting jaw with help from a tailor-made TMJ device. It will likewise assist get rid of dangerous teeth grinding.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Jamestown, NC who really cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call 336-444-6608 or contact us to request an appointment at Relax Dental.