Comprehensive dental care is at the core of everything we do here at Relax Dentistry. Our High Point general dentistry will keep your smile healthy and glowing if you plan regular care from our team. Here are a few of the benefits you’ll get from our approach to routine care:
- Catching cavities and disease early on for good treatment results
- Removal of plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your teeth, helping prevent future dental problems
- More confidence with a cleaner, whiter smile
- Safer X-rays using digital imaging, which emits up to 90 percent less radiation than standard X-ray equipment
Give your smile the attention it needs to shine! Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule your next appointment. Our office is easy to find on Highway 68 South (Eastchester Drive), not far from South University-High Point and the Palladium Shopping Center.
Enjoy Your Best Smile With Our General Dental Care
The dental professionals at Relax Dental want you to do just that – relax! Leave everything to us, and we’ll take good care of your smile. We want you to rest easy in our dental chairs so we offer:
- Three forms of relaxing sedation to take the edge off your anxiety
- Topical anesthetic so you don’t feel a thing
- Comfort amenities that include beverages, TVs, and headphones
We provide quite a few types of general dentistry, including:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll polish your teeth until they sparkle, plus check for signs of cavities and other problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll deep clean around and below your gumline to remove pockets of bacteria so your gums can heal.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can make you a professional mouthguard either for TMJ pain and teeth grinding or for wearing while playing sports.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – Get recommendations for specialty products to help manage this chronic problem.
- Preventive Treatments – We can apply fluoride or dental sealants to your teeth to help prevent cavities and disease.
Come to Relax Dental for your general dentistry in High Point. Call us today at 336-444-6608 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment.