Does the condition of your smile have you down in the dumps? If you’re tired of living with damaged and missing teeth, the team at Relax Dental would love to help improve your situation. Your restorative dentist in High Point offers several treatments that will get your smile back into shape and help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again comfortably
- Look forward to trying new restaurants and new dishes
- Eliminate your oral pain so you can relax
- Smile with more confidence in public, no matter the situation
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Talk more plainly so you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral health and overall body health
Let us help you smile better soon! Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule your appointment. Be sure to ask about our sedation options if you need help relaxing in the dental chair. Our office is easy to find on Highway 68 South (Eastchester Drive), not far from the Blue Heron Event Venue and the Palladium Shopping Center.
Rebuild Your Smile & Your Bite With Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dental treatments are the bread and butter of what we do here at Relax Dentistry. Over the years, we’ve repaired the smiles of thousands of patients, helping them improve their quality of life. There’s no reason to go through life with a damaged smile when we have so many ways to restore it and help you bite and chew comfortably again. Some of our restorative dentistry options include:
- Tooth Fillings – Get either a beautiful, tooth-colored composite filling to repair your dental damage, or opt for a traditional amalgam filling. Either one will stop tooth decay and help you chew more comfortably.
- Root Canals – If you have a diseased tooth that is causing you a great deal of pain, this procedure will help. We’ll clean out the infection and seal your tooth to stop your pain and save the tooth from extraction.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We offer zirconia, porcelain-fused-to-metal, and e.max crowns and bridges. We can even make you a new crown right in our office using our CAD/CAM CEREC system.
- Inlays and Onlays – These partial crowns are sometimes used when tooth repair is too extensive for a filling but doesn’t require an entire crown. Inlays and onlays are custom-made by our lab partner, usually from porcelain.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures so we can fit you with new teeth whatever your situation. Choose from conventional dentures or dentures secured by dental implants.
- Dental Implants – We’ll use a CBCT scanner and a computer-guided placement procedure to insert these artificial teeth roots into your jaw. After healing, they’ll support crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll develop a comprehensive plan to rebuild your smile from the ground up to give you back a full set of beautiful and functional teeth.
Your restorative dentist in High Point is ready to help you get your smile and your bite back. Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule online. For your convenience, you can schedule as early as 7:00 a.m.