At Relax Dental, your dentist has many ways to repair a damaged smile. However High Point dental crowns and bridges are among the most common. If you have a diseased, broken, or missing tooth, these restorations can be used in a variety of ways to get your smile back in shape. With a crown or bridge, we can help you:
- Eat and enjoy your favorite foods again
- Look forward to dining out, instead of dreading it
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make better first impressions
Don’t go through life with a smile that’s not up to par. Call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to schedule an appointment. If you’re nervous about visiting the dentist, be sure to ask about our three sedation options to help you relax.
Restore Your Smile With a Crown or Bridge
Dental repair using crowns and bridges is very common. That’s because these restorations are so versatile. In the hands of experienced and skilled dentists like you’ll find at Relax Dental, your smile can be whole again and look completely natural. Your circumstances will determine how we use a crown or bridge for your smile repair, but below are some treatments we use frequently:
- CEREC Crown for Tooth Repair – With the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system, we can make you a beautiful crown right in our office to repair a damaged tooth.
- Traditional Fixed Bridge – A bridge will fill in the gap in your smile while anchoring to your other teeth on either end. You’ll get back your smile and your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Crown – We can replace a missing tooth by placing a dental implant where the tooth was, then capping it with a crown. It will look as natural as your original tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is anchored to at least two implants rather than your other teeth, with artificial teeth in the middle, giving you a super-sturdy restoration.
If you’re tired of living with a damaged smile, call Relax Dental today at 336-444-6608 to find out more about dental crowns and bridges in High Point.