Teeth Contouring / Crown Lengthening
Fix Small Imperfections With Teeth Contouring in High Point
If you notice you have a pointy tooth or one with a jagged edge, that’s sometimes all you can see in the mirror. Even if the rest of your smile looks beautiful, it’s important to address the problem areas that bother you. With our teeth contouring in High Point, we can help you achieve a balanced smile. You will:
- Get rid of chips, cracks, and other wear and tear
- Create a balanced grin you feel confident showing off
- Feel better about your smile’s appearance
- Enjoy long-lasting results with no maintenance required
Enhance your best feature with a simple solution! Schedule an appointment today.
Revitalize Your Smile by Contouring Your Teeth
Smile makeovers, Invisalign orthodontics, and other cosmetic treatments can take time for you to see the results. If you want an immediate solution to correct minor dental imperfections, you’ll love tooth contouring. It’s a painless procedure that will take only one appointment.
With this procedure, we can:
- Smooth out rough or uneven edges of your teeth
- Address very small alignment issues or overlapping teeth
- Eliminate some of the damage caused by teeth grinding
Your tooth enamel has no nerve endings, so you won’t feel a thing. However, we do have sedation if you are feeling anxious about your procedure. You can also listen to music using headphones or watch television if you want to block out the sounds of our equipment.
Revive Your Best Feature With Other Quick Improvements
Depending on what you’d like to change about your teeth, you may want to include other cosmetic treatments with your contouring procedure. Other quick fixes include:
- Dental bonding to conceal imperfections in one appointment
- Teeth whitening in our office or at home for professional results
- Gummy smile treatment to reveal more of your teeth than gums when you smile
Take the first step to loving your smile with teeth contouring in High Point. Schedule an appointment.