Our Burlington Mouthguards Will Save Your Smile
Your teeth are important. They help you bite and chew food. They are also the frontrunners to your beautiful smile and represent your oral and overall health. So, you don’t want anything to happen to them. If you play sports or grind your teeth, you need to protect your teeth with mouthguards in Burlington. They will:
- Offer better protection than anything you’d buy from the store
- Last longer since they are made of durable non-BPA plastic
- Fit you better since they are custom-made for your smile
- Safeguard your mouth from injury or damage
- Help you avoid pain and discomfort
For a custom-fit mouthguard, schedule an appointment today. We offer appointments as early as 7 a.m. for your scheduling convenience.
Stay Away from Dental Damage With a Custom Mouthguard
Playing sports without a mouthguard can be expensive. In fact, almost 5 million teeth are knocked out each year, costing roughly $500 million to replace. Sports are a major cause of these injuries. In addition, grinding your teeth can lead to extensive damage including cracked, flattened, chipped, or loosened teeth.
It’s not enough to buy the boil-and-bite mouthguard in the store. Our custom-made mouthguards make it much easier to prevent dental damage. We offer:
- Athletic Mouthguards – If you play contact sports such as football, basketball, or baseball, our mouthguards will fit comfortably so you can speak and breathe easily. Since they are specifically designed for you, they’ll offer better protection too.
- Night Guards – Many people grind their teeth at night. A night guard acts as a barrier between your teeth, protecting them from damage caused by this habit. If you suffer from a TMJ disorder, you’ll also give your jaw a chance to heal.
As the expression goes, your smile is worth a thousand words! You don’t want to reduce its impact because of damage. Let us help you protect it with mouthguards in Burlington. Schedule an appointment today.